About the Monaghan Childcare Committee
All children will have access to quality early childhood care and education through a variety of child friendly services.
What does Monaghan County Childcare Committee do?
Our main objective is to support and promote the development and delivery of accessible and affordable high quality childcare and family friendly services, which meet the overall development needs of children and supports parents in Co. Monaghan.
Monaghan County Childcare Committee offers a wide variety of services locally including:
First point of Contact in applying for the:
- Early Childhood Care and Education Programme
- NCS Scheme
- Parent and Toddler grants
- Advice on setting up a childcare/ childminding service
- Childcare Training
- Rollout of Child Protection Training for Childcare Workers
Monaghan County Childcare Committee also offers services for Parents, including:
- Providing information on local childcare facilities
- Information on choosing childcare
- Information and support to parents
- Information regarding the AIM process
- Support to parent and toddler groups
Our aim is to increase both the supply and quality of childcare services within County Monaghan by implementing the Governments National Childcare Investment Programme at local level.
Registered Charity Number: 20050276